Type of Course:
65 hours physical presence
85 hours preparation of course materials and case studies
Study Programme Goals:
|The analysis and application of bionic algorithms to business problems enables students to develop their logical abstraction capabilities.|
|Analysis and Application of bionic computationary methods to problems in enterprises.|
|Abstraktionsvermögen und Analysefähigkeit|
|Advanced study of computational methods, which mimic biological systems in Nature and their applications to solve problems in enterprises:|
- Evolutionary Computation
- Artificial Neural Netzworks
- Swarm Intelligence (e.B. Ant Algorithms)
- “Evolutionary Computation: A Unified Approach”, De Jong, K. MIT Press 2016.
- “ANTS 2016, Proceeding of 10th International Conference on Swarm Intelligence”, Dorigo, M., et. al, Springer 2016
- “Ant Colony Optimization”, Dorigo, M., Stutzle, T, MIT Press 2004.
- “Swarm Intelligence and Bio-Inspired Computation”, Yang, X.S., Elsevier 2013.
- “Swarm Intelligence: Principles, Advances and Applications”, Hassanien, A., Alamry, E., Taylor and Francis 2015.
- “Deep Learning (Adaptive Computation and Machine Learning)”, Goodfellow, I. et. al., MIT Press 2017
|Literature and lecture in English|
|Projectseminar: Development, presentation (45 Min.) and written documentation (10 pages) of a software modell in Bionic Computation, either in English or in German. Weight: 50% presentation, 50% written documentation.|
|Prof. Dr. Brockmann|