Type of Course:
65 contact hours
85 hours preparation and review of course materials
Study Programme Goals:
|Integration of business process management concepts with technical skills to analyse and design internet-supported information systems.|
|Students gain a deep unterstanding and explore meaningful uses of Electronic Commerce in enterprises.|
|Analysis of enterprise requirements and design of technical concepts to solve problems.|
Development of presentation skills.
Practice using English in a technical setting.
Team skill working in a project group.
|Project-based application of concepts of the digital transformation in order to develop an original e-Commerce business plan|
Other appropriate topics as suggested by students.
- Design Thinking in the development of new business models
- M-Commerce: mobile and location-based applications
- Digital Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization
- Applications of Machine Learning in E-Commerce
- Gamification in E-Commerce
- Improving User Interfaces with Eye-Tracking
- Global Aspects of e-Commerce
- Ethical Aspects of e-Commerce
|"E-Commerce: Business, Technology, Society", Laudon, K., Traver, G. Prentice Hall 2019.|
|This class is held mostly in English. Attendance is mandatory.|
|Development, written and oral presentation of a concept for an e-Commerce application, to be delivered in English or German (10 Pages). Presentation 30 Min. Weight: written 60%, oral presentation 40%|
|Prof. Dr. Brockmann|